popularnounnoun (generic)noun taking the genitive case particle のadjective (generic)
- Words commonly used in modern Japanese #popular
- noun (common) (futsuumeishi) #n
- noun (generic)
- All kinds of Japanese nouns #noun
- noun taking the genitive case particle の
- Nouns that can be converted into genitive case using the particle の. #adj-no
- adjective (generic)
- All kinds of Japanese adjectives #adj
- nounnoun taking the genitive case particle のneighbouring house, neighboring house
- maison voisine
- соседний дом
- casa del vecino, vecinos
Not available for this kanji.
- JMDict ID: 1555840
- JMdictDB entry
- Short URL: https://jpdct.com/F72A
- Appears in the "wordfreq" file compiled by Alexandre Girardi (see wordfreq.README) on the first 12.000 words.
- Appears in the "Ichimango goi bunruishuu", Senmon Kyouiku Publishing, Tokyo, 1998.
- Frequency-of-use ranking in the wordfreq file: 19