- nounroof tile
- dakpan, pan
- Dachziegel, Ziegel
- ((санскр.) kapala) черепица; изразец
- strešnik, strešna opeka
Not available for this kanji.
- JMDict ID: 1209580
- JMdictDB entry
- Short URL: https://jpdct.com/EnTs
- Appears in the "wordfreq" file compiled by Alexandre Girardi (see wordfreq.README) on the first 12.000 words.
- Appears in the "Ichimango goi bunruishuu", Senmon Kyouiku Publishing, Tokyo, 1998.
- Frequency-of-use ranking in the wordfreq file: 9
popularrarely-used kanji formJLPT N5usually written using kana alonenounnoun (generic)
- Words commonly used in modern Japanese #popular
- rarely-used kanji form
- rarely-used kanji form #rK
- JLPT N5
- JLPT N5 words: Basic Level #jlpt5
- usually written using kana alone
- Words and expressions which are always written using hiragana or katakana. #uk
- noun (common) (futsuumeishi) #n
- noun (generic)
- All kinds of Japanese nouns #noun