popularJLPT N2usually written using kana alonenounnoun (generic)
- Words commonly used in modern Japanese #popular
- JLPT N2
- JLPT N2 words: Upper-intermediate Level #jlpt2
- usually written using kana alone
- Words and expressions which are always written using hiragana or katakana. #uk
- noun (common) (futsuumeishi) #n
- noun (generic)
- All kinds of Japanese nouns #noun
- usually written using kana alonenounbrick
- Ziegel, Ziegelstein, Backstein
How to write
Not available for this kanji.
Kanji in this word
- JMDict ID: 1559090
- JMdictDB entry
- Short URL: https://jpdct.com/F8oy
- Appears in the "Ichimango goi bunruishuu", Senmon Kyouiku Publishing, Tokyo, 1998.
- Japanese sentence
- Sentence analysis
- That house is built of bricks.Cette maison est faite de briques.