rarely-used kanji formusually written using kana aloneexpressionconjunction
- rarely-used kanji form
- rarely-used kanji form #rK
- usually written using kana alone
- Words and expressions which are always written using hiragana or katakana. #uk
- Words or phrases, used to convey an idea. #exp
- Word used to connect clauses or sentences or to coordinate words in the same clause. #conj
Not available for this kanji.
- usually written using kana aloneexpressionconjunctionas one would expect from ..., given that ... (naturally ...), because ..., being ...
- usually written using kana aloneexpressionconjunctionprecisely because ..., all the more because of ...used with unexpected results
- usually written using kana aloneexpressionconjunctionon account of ..., ... being what it isas ＡがＡだけに
- usually written using kana aloneexpressiononly to, only for, only in
- see also:だけ