Showing 1 - 10 of 13
- seeming ..., appearing ...
- -ish, like a ..., typical of ..., appropriate for ..., becoming of ..., worthy of the name ...
易い やすい yasui
- likely to ..., have a tendency to ...
- easy to ...
苦しい くるしい kurushii
- painful, difficult, tough, hard
- distressing, (psychologically) difficult, stressful, awkward (e.g. position)
- straitened (circumstances), tight (financial situation), needy, struggling
- strained (interpretation, explanation, etc.), lame (e.g. excuse), forced (e.g. smile), far-fetched
- hard to do, unpleasant
切れない きれない kirenai
- being too many (to finish or complete), being too much
無い ない nai
- nonexistent, not being (there)
- unowned, not had, unpossessed
- not, impossible, won't happen
- to not be, to have not
欲しい ほしい hoshii
- wanted, wished for, in need of, desired
- I want (you) to
- want to ... do something, would like to ...
- indicates emphasis
- very ...
- indicates emphasis, agreement, request for confirmation, etc., is it so
- hey, come on, listen
ざるを得ない ざるをえない zaruwoenai
- cannot help (doing), have no choice but to, am compelled to, am obliged to, it is incumbent upon (me) to
辛い づらい durai
- difficult to ..., hard to ...