List: adverb (fukushi)
Fukushi adverb coming from adjectives.
Back to Lists
Showing 1 - 10 of 2790
- easily, readily, quickly, flatly (refuse)
- lightly (seasoned food, applied make-up, etc.), plainly, simply
あっという間に あっというまに attoiumani
- just like that, in the twinkling of an eye, in the blink of an eye, in the time it takes to say "ah!"
- floundering while nearly drowning
如何にも いかにも ikanimo
- indeed, really, phrase indicating agreement
幾つも いくつも ikutsumo
- hesitantly, timidly, diffidently
何時もより いつもより itsumoyori